There are various methods of organising your repeat prescriptions.
The requests for medications can be:
- Requested via the website using online access
- Delivered in person to the surgery
- Sent to us via post in an envelope marked 'Prescription Clerk'
- Faxed to us on 01202 660 319 for the attention of the Prescription Clerk.
- Emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via your local chemist if you have made this arrangement with them.
Please ensure that you include your name, date of birth, contact number and the medication(s) you require on all requests.
You can collect the completed prescription:
- In person by asking at the desk
- Via post if you provide us with a stamped addressed envelope (please allow adequate posting time)
- Via your local chemist if you have made this arrangement with them
We need a minimum of 2 full working days to process a routine repeat prescription request. New or non-repeat prescriptions (i.e. medication you have been prescribed in a hospital) may take longer.